- Serves: 8 – 10
Pancakes are a favourite breakfast for kids. They will enjoy it with whipped cream, chocolate sauce & many more condiments. Wheat pancakes are healthier too given that it has wheat bran in it. You may even ask your kid to help you in making these super sumptuous recipe. Most kids love to cook and what is better than engaging them in making their favourite dish…
- Milk – 250 ml + 2 tbsp (if required)
- Egg – 2 no’s (room temperature)
- Melted butter – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Wheat flour – 1 2/3 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a bowl add eggs, 4 tbsp Sugar and mix well.
- Add melted butter and milk at room temperature. Mix well.
- In another bowl sift flour &and baking powder.
- Add salt, 2 tsp sugar & mix well.
- Add this flour mixture to the batter, vanilla Essence and mix well without lumps
- In a pan apply butter and pour the pan cake batter.
- Cook in medium flame. Flip another side and cook..
- Serve with maple syrup, honey or any fruits.
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets