- Serves: 6
Why you should make this recipe:
Memories of Summer in my childhood always had mangoes in it. Local organic mangoes brought home from the orchard. Growing up these were always transformed into pickle, curries and other sweets. After I joined the kitchen, the number of dishes I could make with mango increased exponentially.
Every year we would do a mango promotion and I still do it in my restaurant in Madurai.
Do try this simple recipe with 3 ingredients.
- Fresh mangoes – 2 large (700gm only pulp)
- Whipping cream – 400 ml ( 35% Milk content)
- Condensed milk – 5 tbsp
- Peel the mangoes, add little water and purée it.
- Whip the whipping cream till soft peak and add condensed milk.
- Mix it till medium peak.
- Then mix it with fresh mango pulp and refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- Garnish with cream, cut mangoes & mint