Mango mousse is rich, soft and creamy dessert. I have made it egg less and very simple with out using any jelling agent like agar agar or gelatin. This is made with AQUAFABA (cream made out of boiled chickpeas water). I recommend this recipe can become everyone’s favorite dessert. It can be prepared and refrigerated up to 3 days.
- Fresh Mango puree – 1/2 cup
- Aquafaba – 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
- Mix the powdered sugar with Aquafaba and mix well till sugar dissolves well
- Beat the aquafaba with electric beater till its incorporated with air and raise like wiped cream
- MIx the beaten auqafaba with mango puree and set in the refrigerator for 4 hours individual small bowls.
- After 4 hours the mousse will be ready to serve
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets