This is the authentic recipe i have learned form Lebanese chef while i was working in middle east.
It is similar to an Indian kebab marination but with less spices, however it is more flavourful. It can be used for for wraps and sandwiches also
- Chicken curry cut – 500 gm
- Lemon juice – 2 tea spoon
- Ginger paste – 2 tea spoon
- Garlic paste – 2 tea spoon
- Yoghurt – 2 cups
- Paprika powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Crushed black pepper – 1/4 tea spoon
- Oregano – 1/4 tea spoon
- Olive oil – 1 Tbsp
salt to taste
- Hang the you hurt in a cheese cloth over night to remove the excess water.
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients for the marinade (yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, all the seasoning and salt/pepper) and mix to combine.
- Add chicken in the same bowl and mix with marinade. let rest in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Heat the non stick pan add the chicken to Grill on medium heat for 4- 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with pita bread, lettuce and garlic sauce which will be good combination.
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets