Potato pancakes are an absolute favorite of my kid. This recipe is made with shredded potatoes mixed with flour & eggs to create the perfectly crispy pancake!. If your child is allergic to nuts or diary, this is a good option for a pancake.
- Potatoes – 2 no’s (medium size)
- Onion – 1 no’s
- Coriander sprig – few
- Egg – 1 no’s
- Salt – to taste
- Flour – 1tbsp
- Oil – for cooking
- Peel & grate the potato. Soak grated potato in water for 20 minutes
- Wash & squeeze the potato to remove excess water.
- In a bowl place grated potato, onion, coriander, salt, egg, flour & mix well.
- In a pan apply little oil and spread the mixture.
- Cover with lid & cook it.. flip over other side & wait till golden color..
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets