- Makes: 15- 18 cookie
Why you should make this recipe:
These days with the impact of allergies and intolerance from gluten and dairy, many people are turning to veganism and gluten free products. But becoming vegan does not mean you should sacrifice on your favorite recipes. Here is a Peanut butter Chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- Oats – 1/4 cup
- Almond flour or Gluten free flour – 1/4 cup
- Salt – pinch
- Baking powder – pinch
- Powdered Jaggery – 3/4 cup
- Peanut butter 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 5 drops
- Chocolate chips 1/4 cup
- Tofu 1/4 cup
- Blend the tofu till smooth paste in the blender with out water.
- Mix Oats, Flour, baking powder, salt, jaggery and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Then add the Peanut butter, tofu paste and vanilla essence in the same bowl.
- Mix well and make a dough, the dough will be bit soft in consistency.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours for the dough to set well and become bit hard
- After 2 hours take out the dough from the refrigerator make a small lemon sized balls
- Flatten the cookie dough balls and arrange it in a baking tray with approximately 2 cm gap for each cookie
- Preheat the oven for 180’c
- Once the oven reaches the temperature, bake the cookies for 20- 25 minutes
In This Recipe