- Serves: 4
I love this recipe. The ingredients are easily available and it tastes refreshing. It also may increase power since it has may green herbs. Pahadi means hill, people of mountain mainly use fresh herb rather than spice. If you don’t have tandoor or griller you can grill on tawa itself…
- Prawns – 300 gm
- Mint & coriander – 1 cup
- Green chilli – 3 no’s
- Garlic – 5 no’s
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Curd – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1/2 lemon
- Grind all the ingredients with little water & make a paste
- In a bowl add prawns, green paste, curd, mustard oil & Salt
- Marinate prawns for 2 hours or over night.
- Cook in a tandoor till cooked.
- If you do not have a tandoor, take a tawa and apply some oil
- Grill the prawns on the tawa, till it forms a nice crust of the marinade.
- Do not over cook or the prawn will become rubbery
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets