- Makes : 20- 28 pc
Why you should make this recipe:
These delicious oatmeal, raisins and chocolate chip cookies have JUST the right combination of crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside.
These delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make and basically irresistible!
They make wonderful presents and store well for a perfect anytime treat.
- 1 cup Refined flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure Vanilla extract
- 1 large Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Oats
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients
- In another bowl mix the butter with sugar, brown sugar & mix well
- Add egg & vanilla essence.
- Then add the dry ingredients and mix well
- Keep the dough in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- After 30 minutes divide the dough into small balls & place in baking tray with butter sheet
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg Celcius & bake it at 190 deg Celsius for 10 to 12 minutes
- The cookies texture should be crisp in outside & chewy inside
In this Recipe