- Serves: 4
One of the inspired recipe from my middle eastern experience. Very often I make it at at home. It is a simple recipe and has an easy cooking methods. You can replace the chicken with lamb also. I have mixed breast and leg meat to get a juicy kofta.
- Chicken Breast bone less – 250 gm
- Chicken leg bone less – 250 gm
- Peeled Garlic – 1/8 cup
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Crushed Black pepper – 2 tea spoon
- Dry red chili flakes – 2 tsp
- Roughly cut Parsley – hand full
- Salt to taste
- Egg 1 no
- Olive oil for grilling
- Mix all the ingredients with chicken except egg
- Use a meat mincer or processor to mince or blend the meat
- Now beat the egg and mix well with the minced meat and leave it in the refrigerator for the meat to cool down
- Once the meat is chilled, make them into oval patties that are about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick (try to keep them all equal in size).
- Heat the grill pan or non stick pan in a medium heat. Grease then with olive oil.
- Once the pan is hot Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked