Mango delight is an upgraded version of mango jelly. To give a twist; I have add the coconut milk and replaced the gelatin by agar agar. This is free from most of the allergen and it’s all time favorite dish for the kids.
This will remind you of the mango and lychee pudding you can buy in the market. So why buy when you can make it at home.
- Mango puree – 2 cups
- Coconut milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Agar agar – 1/2 tsp
- Take all the ingredients apart from agar agar
- Heat them until lukewarm
- Add the agar agar and stir gently
- Pour them the serving cup, mould or a glass
- Place it in the chiller for 2 hours
- Garnish them with fresh mango cubes and serve chilled.
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets