- Serves: 4
Nachos are a great snack introduced to us from Mexico.
These days it is getting popular and even replacing popcorn in many multiplex. It is often a great snack for an evening get together.
However you do not have to buy it from the store. Prepare your own with this easy recipe and the best part, you can store it in airtight container for up to two weeks.
In this recipe, serve the Nachos with tomato salsa. I have included both the recipes
- Maize Flour – 1 cup
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- All purpose Flour- 1/4 cup
- Soy chunk flour – 1/4 cup
- Rice flour – 1/4 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/8 cup
- Water – 1. 1/2 cup
- Large tomatoes – 3 nos
- Onion – 1 no
- Cilantro – 2 sprig
- Lemon – 1 no
- Olive oil – 2 tea spoon
- In a bowl mix all the flour with salt and oil
- Heat the water to luck warm and pour the water in to flour mix and make a dough and leave it for 15 minutes resting
- Meanwhile cut the tomatoes and remove the seeds, make it a small dices, do the same with onion
- Mix the onion and tomato in a bowl, squeeze the lemon to it
- Chop the coriander add with the tomato mix, and season with salt and leave it on a side
- Roll the dough to flat sheet with rolling-pin and cut the sheets in to triangles
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the triangles in a medium heat to golden brown until crisp
- Enjoy the nachos with salsa.