- Serves: 4
Mac ‘n’ Cheese is a comfort food not only for Kids but also for Adults. Macaroni and cheese—also called mac ‘n’ cheese in the US and Canadian English, macaroni cheese in the United Kingdom—is a quick, creamy and cheesy must try dish.
- Macaroni – 2 cups
- Full fat cream – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Butter – 2 tbsps
- Yellow cheddar cheese – 1/2 cup
- Cook the macaroni until it’s firm to bite, strain and keep it in a flat tray
- In a pan add butter then cream and reduce to 2/3rd
- Add pasta, mix well and adjust the seasoning
- Pour over the serving dish, add the cheese on the top
- Gratinate it under the salamander or in microwave.
- Serve hot or warm as per your choice.
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets