Delicious chicken recipe that goes perfectly well with any food. You can serve this quick chicken recipe with salad or with rice of your choice. It is a perfect appetizer recipe that tastes amazing as an evening snack also. This easy chicken recipe can be made in minutes.
- Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tea spoon
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tea spoon
- Egg whites of 2 eggs
- Chicken (with bone) – 600 gm
- Hung yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Fresh Cream – 1 tbsp
- Grated cheese (preferably white Cheddar) – 1 tbsp
- Few Saffron threads
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken pieces in running water. Pat dry with a kitchen towel. Keep aside.
- In a bowl Mix all the rest of the ingredients except saffron
- Toast the saffron in a medium heat and add it to the the marinade.
- Now add the chicken to the marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours (for a best flavor)
- Pre Heat the oven to 180.C, Apply oil in a roasting pan and arrange the chicken
- Roast it in the the oven for 12 to 15 minutes till the chicken is completely cooked.
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets