Why you should make this recipe:
One of the all time favorite party snack and a true comfort food which is enjoyed by old and young alike is “GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS”. It is an American outdoor classic BBQ dish, there are many variations in making this dish be it the marinade,the cooking methods, chicken wings are one of the best dishes to cook and eat. This recipe is simple and easy to make.
- Chicken wings – 1 kg
- Olive oil – 100 ml
- Brown sugar – 3 tbs
- Dijon or English mustard – 1 tbs
- Dark soy sauce – 3 tbs
- Paprika – 1 tbs
- Lemon zest – 2 tsp
- Parsley leaves chopped – 1 tbs
- Thyme chopped – 1 tbs
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 3/4 tsp
- Minced garlic – 1 1/2 tsp
- Place the chicken wings in a bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, Paprika, soy sauce, lemon zest, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the marinade over the meat.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Place the chicken wings on the griddle.
- Cook for 10 minutes per side, turning occasionally so that the wings don’t burn.
- Remove the wings from the grill.
- Garnish with additional chopped parsley, then serve hot with bbq sauce or ranch sauce
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets