- Serves: 3
This is little different version of egg roast ( Kerala style). For this recipe, I like to grind the spices instead of making it a paste. This dish goes well along with puttu, appam & chapati.
Do try this recipe and let us know how it came out.
- Egg – 3 no’s
- Onion – 3 no’s
- Tomato – 1 no’s
- Ginger – small piece
- Garlic – 5 pieces
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 1 or 2 no’s
- Curry leaves – few
- Turmeric pwdr- 1/4 tsp
- Chilli pwdr – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli pwdr – 1 tsp
- Coriander pwdr – 2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Coarsely grind pepper, fennel, ginger & garlic
- In a pan pour oil & ground spices sauté well
- Add curry leaves, green chilli, onion, salt & sauté well till brown colour
- Add dry masala powder, sugar & sauté well
- Add tomato & cook, add little water & cover it
- Meanwhile boil egg & add the egg into masala.
- Serve hot.
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets