It is not a secret that most of us like to eat fish roast in tandoor or cook in tawa . Sometimes we don’t care the health benefits when it comes to the concern about the taste. A tawa fish with crispy outside and flaky inside makes a mouthwatering dish for anyone. But how do you fry it in tawa keeping the maximum nutrient value? Select tawa frying instead of deep frying. Always tawa fried fish are better than deep fried fish.
Pomfret Hari Mirchi
- Pomfret – (250gm each) 4no.
- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
- Curry leaves – 1/2 bunch
- Green chilly – 10 no
- Spring onions – 1 bunch
- Oil mustard – 2 tbsp
- Lemon – 2 no
- Butter to cook
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tsp
- Green pepper corn crushed – 1 tsp
- Curd – 4 tab
- Marinate fish with ginger garlic paste, salt and lemon juice and keep aside
- Make a paste: (Coriander leaves,Curry leaves,Green chilly,Spring onions,Green pepper corn and curd) marinate with the fish and keep for 1 hour.
- Use the Skewer and roast in tandoor or cook in dosa tawa to cook.
- Turn broth said applying butter and cook until its done.
- Serve hot by adding lemon juice and kebab masala