Punjabi kukkad is a Punjabi chicken starter. Punjabi means we know it is a place and “Kukkad” means chicken for chicken Punjabi use to call kukkad.Punjabi kukkad is mainly appetizer recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, game night, pot luck and even anniversary. This dish of the Punjabi Cuisine is prepared with boneless chicken pieces which is marinated in a melange of spices and then grilled kebab recipe that will make your mouth water. The specialty of this chicken recipe is that with fresh cream and low fat cheese, that gives your taste buds a creamy and cheesy taste. Your kids will also love this delicious dish. Try this easy recipe and enjoy with your loved ones!
Makhan Kukkad Roast
- Chicken Thigh (boneless) – 500 GM
- Amul cheese chiplets – 5 no
- Cream fresh – 10 tbsp
- Chopped green chilly – 10 no
- Mopped coriander roots – 1/2 bunch
- Malt vinegar – 5 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green cardamom powder – 2 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Roasted cumin seed – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 no
- First marinade the chicken tikka with salt, ginger garlic paste and malt vinegar keep it for 1 hour.
- Make a paste out of Amul cheese and fresh cream
- Add the paste in marinade chicken mix well and add green cardamom powder, roasted cumin seed, coriander roots, green chilly, lemon juice mix well and keep it for 1 hour.
- Adjust the seasoning Skewer the chicken cook in (tandoor or oven at 250 degree c) when half-done apply the melted butter and cook till well-done.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on top and serve hot.