Every parents know very well giving adequate nutrition to kids is not so easy. Try this delight and the kids will ask for more. It is rich in all nutritious ingredients when u add peanut, melon seeds and sunflower seeds along with maize.
- Roasted skin less peanut- 1/2 cup
- Maize flour – 1/4 cup
- Rice Flour – 3/4 cup
- Sun flower seed – 2 tbsp
- Melon seed – 2 tbsp
- Jaggery Powder – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 1/6 cup
- Salt – pinch
- In a dry pan roast the sun flower seeds and melon seed till golden brown in a slow flame
- One toasted change it to a bowl to bring down to room temperature
- Add the toasted peanuts to the nuts and grind it to a fine powder
- Mix the maize flour and rice flour In a dry pan, roast them in a slow flame till raw flavor goes off and remove from the flame to cool it down.
- Pass thru a fine sieve.
- Mix the toasted rice and maize flour mix and the peanut powder in a bowl
- Add the powdered jaggery and pinch of salt and mix well with hands
- Warm up the ghee in a cup and pour it on the mixture and mix well
- The mixture Will become wet and will be ready to make it to a Ladoo.
- Before it’s cool down make lemon sized Ladoo. Store in room temperature.
In this Recipe
Subscribe to our Weekly Recipe Newsletter
Recipes from Professional chefs sharing their secrets